• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[4]

tired of rolling bandsaw outside

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

terrywerm

HM Shop Foreman
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Holy smokes! You are certainly set up for cutting some heavy material should the need arise.

Silverbullet

What no pony engine ,,,or at least a kid with a rope? Nice but I'd break my neck over the rails. Nice job on the cars , I love those cranes I have one over my bench outside , it's mounted and has a electric 1/2 ton lift. I can stand any riding tractor or MOWER up on its tail. Makes dropping decks makes it so easy for spindle and deck repairs .

Glenn Brooks

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Holly Smokes +1! Looking Good! You really should have a Yard Switcher to move that puppy around.

brino

Active User
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Just WOW!

.....and my wife says I over-do things. This is great.

Thanks for posting!
-brino

kvt

Active User
OK, I like, How well does the Garage door close or do you have to pull up the rails at night.

richl

Active User
I get a nice chuckle from this. It does beg to ask, if you are tired of rolling the bandsaw outside, how do you feel about schlepping the track out every time you need to use the bandsaw... I must admit, if I could use them I would now:encourage:

RandyM

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
Staff member
I get a nice chuckle from this. It does beg to ask, if you are tired of rolling the bandsaw outside, how do you feel about schlepping the track out every time you need to use the bandsaw... I must admit, if I could use them I would now:encourage:
Good, I wasn't the only one to see this. Not to mention all the extra room it takes to store the car and track. I admit, it is functional, just a little inefficient.

dlane

Active User
I think he's kidding, but castors on the saw would be good, why roll it outside anyhow.

[6]
[5] [7]